Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 45L Gaming Desktop PC GT22-0000i (393C5AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

So I have an omen 45L is under 4 months old and when I boot it up I just get a black screen with the monitor saying 

no signal 

a few times I’ve noticed in the past it wouldn’t wake from sleep mode and had to be restarted but now it’s just a black screen 

mice tried a different monitor and cables but no luck has anyone else encountered this problem?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

Is the MB energizing? Like, do you have front/top panel LED activity? Are fans running and do you have RGB?

The PC is either totally gone or you have no video output. You could have a bad internal component (not limited to the graphics card) if all connections are good and the video cable is good. Troubleshooting this type of error requires checking each internal component to find the bad part.

Try integrated video. But you may have to remove the graphics card to do this. Or try different I/O on the graphics card.

Your MB does not support integrated graphics. I should have looked at the specs, sorry about that. You would have to try a different graphics card to check for video output.

You have a new PC. I would contact HP Support for warranty service at: https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact/help/desktop 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.