Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen Desktop Obelisk 875
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought the above new 1 week ago (11th June 2020) and have been unable to load any games despite having succesfuly downloaded and installing them. ARK Survival. DOTA 2. I also have had it crash when using Lightroom. Im thinking its something to do with graphics card...? Have updated firmware for Graphics Card and BIOS is upto date as ive downloaded the recent critical HP Bios update for desktops.... btw when it crashes there is no blue screen or error codes. Ive disabled auto reboot so as to get such codes but I still don't get an error code? What should I do? Your assistance is appreciated. Any further info I need to 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Paradigm75 , welcome to the forum.

The first thing that you should do is check the developers website (Official game website) for patches for the games that are causing you problems.  This type of problem is either caused by software or Internet connection.  I have had this type of problem in the past and installing available patches solved it.  Also, you should check the Tech Support pages for the games to see if any other players are having the same problems.  Normally, this would be very likely.

If none of these things help, I would contact the seller.  You shouldn't be having any problems with a new computer.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.