Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-18-2020 10:53 AM
I have a HP 25x 24.5-inch Display that I purchased last year.
There are pixels on the screen that are showing up as multicolored/incorrect.
There is no support line to call for having this defective product replaced, I'd like to know who I can talk to about having this support issue resolved.
10-20-2020 03:19 AM
Welcome to HP Community
I have gone through your Post and I understand your concerns
I suggest you contact HP Support for Service Options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community