bwashburn75
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Build time

HP Omen 880-160se
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
I just wanted to know if I’ll be notified when my computer is actually built. It is not supposed to ship for another 3 weeks, but I wish there was some other progress update so I know nothing went wrong with the order or anything like that.
1 REPLY 1
Level 15
Level 15
23,667 23,449 2,028 7,389
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Build time

@bwashburn75

Three weeks can seem like a long time when you are waiting.  I hate to wait.  Smiling.

If you have your order number and you have your contact information, you can bug HP about it.

(Bug is a slang term meaning that you can contact HP and ask them for a status.)

If there is a problem (for example with the billing or product availability), then you will hear something.

In general, you will not receive a progress update:  Today your computer is "this far along".

When it is time for the product to have shipped, if you don't have notice of it doing so, start your campaign to track down what is going on.

Find something to do:

Clean your office, buy some posters, redo all the wiring, purchase a new router...

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Kind Regards,
Dragon-Fur
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation