Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L GT13-0380t CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Recently received 30L with 3080 from HP. Does anyone know how the COD redemption code is delivered?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

yes, sorry, I know it's often confusing!
but as these are special offers, it can be offered by one but not by the other
Try to ask HP directly, I have not found any offer for these games at hp!

Please validate the answer, this may prevent other users from searching for nothing

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello
where did you see this offer?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Ok, I asked, because precisely, I did not find the offer at HP for this model!
It says "with any qualifying purchase of a qualifying GeForce RTX 3080 and 3090 graphics card or desktop PC. Offer valid only at authorized resellers and online shopping sites."
If the offer is not specified on the sales site or somewhere, for the specific model, it means that there is no such offer.
I will try to search for a new time, but I am afraid that is not the case!

[edit] no, nothing at hp for this games
there are just some discount offers with a few models

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Thanks for looking, it's supposed to be an offer from Nividia for partner products offering 3080 GPU's, and HP is one of the stated OEM.

HP Recommended

yes, sorry, I know it's often confusing!
but as these are special offers, it can be offered by one but not by the other
Try to ask HP directly, I have not found any offer for these games at hp!

Please validate the answer, this may prevent other users from searching for nothing

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.