Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
omen 900-003nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

There is a way to combine the linearity of the cpu fan. problem my pc at 90 92 c ° starts max fan speed. so I would like to anticipate the speed of the fan before 92c °

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

what exactly do you do , when you have this temperature?
in some regions / countries at the moment it is very hot, what is the temperature of the room?

I can not give you software for managing the fans, it does not always work, and you may seriously damage the computer
Your computer is heating up, it is not wise to work around the problem, you have to find the cause, and a real solution
But the best would be to consult a professional, we cannot see this from a distance
Perhaps the fan, thermal paste, or something else should be replaced.
you understand ?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
HP Recommended

Hello
this can sometimes be controlled by third party software
But even if you find one that works I strongly advise against it, you will replace one problem with another

still see from the preinstalled hp software
for example :

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/product/omen-x-by-hp-desktop-pc-900-000i/12079701/model/13378186/how-to

HP OMEN Gaming Hub

decrease the boost system if possible or other improvements

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

hello thanks for the reply can you help me to understand better. if i have already installed it on my pc i have to download an application from hp

HP Recommended

Sorry, but I don't have this with my computer
I have therefore never tested
you have in the given page all the indications it seems to me, if you need, I can see the country for you Italy, if it is simpler

https://support.hp.com/it-it/product/omen-x-by-hp-desktop-pc-900-000i/12079701/model/13378186/how-to

Booster di rete

Overclock

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

hello thanks for the country support italy my pc does not have the Overclocking i boost function

HP Recommended

Data di rilascio

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

hi the pc has never been reset completely. and the dust is not there

HP Recommended

Sorry for me these temperatures are quite high
I don't think that trying to change the fan speed is a very good idea.
Now, if you do not have the functions indicated that the computer, the air vents / fans, everything is clean, I hardly have a solution to offer

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

si ma non ci sono dei parametri che si possono impostare

HP Recommended

yes but there are no parameters that can be set.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.