Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

what exactly do you do , when you have this temperature?
in some regions / countries at the moment it is very hot, what is the temperature of the room?

I can not give you software for managing the fans, it does not always work, and you may seriously damage the computer
Your computer is heating up, it is not wise to work around the problem, you have to find the cause, and a real solution
But the best would be to consult a professional, we cannot see this from a distance
Perhaps the fan, thermal paste, or something else should be replaced.
you understand ?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Microsoft Flight simulator game the room and 28th. the CPU works 99%. The PC has always been slow with the fans I have changed thermal paste but the degrees are always high 88. it is possible that there is no way to change the fans to better adapt the PC according to the needs

HP Recommended

It's rather intensive, this 'game'
lower the graphics settings at least a little

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

and already quite low and already at 30fps

HP Recommended

but the PC will have an option to manage all the telemetry of temperatures and components ?? I have everything base and when it gets to high temperatures it brings everything to the maximum

HP Recommended

p.s not even from the bios it is possible to change because it only gives me the revs of the fans

HP Recommended

"

but the PC will have an option to manage all the telemetry of temperatures and components ?? I have everything base and when it gets to high temperatures it brings everything to the maximum

"

sorry i don't understand everything you tell me
Do you have the same type of problem with less demanding games?
You will not have any other options than what I have already indicated, and if you do not have what is explained in the links

What does the setup test tell you for your game here?

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.