Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN 30L
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello together!
I have an HP OMEN 30L with an Intel i7 10700f installed.
When I don't have a program open the CPU reaches about 40 degrees and when gaming between 80-90 degrees. To me the whole thing seems a bit hot....
Is there any way to improve the air cooling? More fans on the ceiling? If so which one could you recommend me? Other fans for the CPU?
Water cooling I do not want 😉
Could maybe undervolting still bring something?

Thanks for your help!

Translated

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Their air coolers are really bad. You might get noctua u9s to get better temps. But not sure if that would end the warranty. If you want to change the cooler you need to remove the motherboard to put new cpu bracket. So you can install the new cooler.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.