Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN

So I bought my tower actually a while ago and logged it into an account I can't get into anymore. The email I have it set to is no longer working. Would there be anyway for me to register my OMEN to a different account?                                                                                          I am sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, but I couldn't find anywhere else to ask. Have a good day 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

It will help me a lot if I know what your model is.

It will be 7 digits in total.

Example... 2TB61AV

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

Ill ask an HP rep to step in and contact you within the next few days.

HP Recommended

Thank you, but I think I figured out the problem, I dont think I actually ever registered it to an account. Would it work without being registered? 

HP Recommended

Are you trying to register your Omen warranty with HP or am I misunderstanding you?

Or are you trying to sign up for the Game Stream setup?

Omen Command Center game stream.JPG

Ideally, you are supposed to use your same sign in you used to register your warranty.

You could try creating different sign in, or you can talk to the Rep and get your original sign in that you dont have an email account for,  straightened out

HP Recommended

I have had this PC for close too 2 years, and I am just now trying to set up OMEN command center, and I need a HP account set up with my PC I believe. Well, I no longer have access to the account I believe its under. So basiclly, either I need too find a way too move the pc thing to my current account, or I need to find a way to see if it is even connected to a account at all, and if it is not, a way to hook it up to my current account.   So I guess either way, I need my OMEN PC to be set up to my HP account.    I am very sorry, Im not good at explaining things.

HP Recommended

Well like I said then, you can try setting up a new account in the Omen Command center like I show above. Or let the Rep help you with the original sign in. Let me know if the first way works or not.

HP Recommended

Just tried making a new account through OMEN Command as you suggested and no such luck, would it be poss. for the PC to work without even being connected to an account?     (Sorry if I am so frustrating)

HP Recommended

Well the PC will work regardless of you signing into the Omen Command Center Game Stream.

Game Stream is only to access the screen of a second PC to game on basically.

Unless you need to do that, there is no need to sign in.

BUT... What is the full product number of your Omen?

If you open the HP Support Assisant, it will give you that info.

HP Recommended

Really the only thing I really wanna do is change the LED light up on my OMEN and I heard that signing in is the only way to do so.  And are you asking for the thing with 6 numbers?

HP Recommended

It will help me a lot if I know what your model is.

It will be 7 digits in total.

Example... 2TB61AV

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.