ComputerNoob100
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can this work for gaming strategy games

HP Pavilion 500
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
I like to play strategy games and i found this computer in my attic and was wondering how well could it run games like civilization 6 and Europa universalis 4 and the total war games
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,068 21,032 1,384 2,218
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can this work for gaming strategy games

Hi @ComputerNoob100,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community! I came across your post and wanted to assist you. I understand you want to know if you can try to play these games on your HP Desktop PC. Don't worry I'll be really glad to help you with this,

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Could you provide me with the exact model number of the PC? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Have you tried to play these games before on this PC?

Did you get any error message while playing any games?

Have you tried to update the drivers either using Windows update or using HP Support Assistant?

Please respond to this post with the details of the product for further assistance.

Eagerly waiting for your response!

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation