Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Syahmuhammad
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cannot connect my headphone on new omen gaming laptop

i one of Hp customer who buy the latest omen gaming laptop, just now i try to put on my headphone on my omen laptop, but cannot function at all, but when i connect with my other devices the headphone work normally, I just buy my laptop 2-3 days ago in Penang, n now currently i at my hometown in Negeri sembilan, why this happen?
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,746 12,733 829 1,460
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cannot connect my headphone on new omen gaming laptop

@Syahmuhammad

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

I understand that you have an HP  Omen gaming laptop and the headphones do not work when connected to it. I read that the headphones work fine when connected to other devices. You have isolated the issue very well. This confirms that the headphones are alright.

To assist you better, I would like to know the following information:

• Please let me know the exact laptop model no. This link will help you to find the model no: http://hp.care/2bygf7l
  • Do you get good audio from the laptop speakers and through external speakers (if available)?

Meanwhile, I did some research and came across this HP document that helps in fixing various headphone related issues in Windows. Though the document is for Win8, it works for Win10 too.

I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Please feel free to keep me posted. Good luck! 🙂

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation