Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN GT13-0092
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I am new to upgrading pc parts. I just recently purchased the HP Omen GT13-0092, from Amazon. I noticed the fans were a bit loud when I played Warzone and would like to replace the fans. I wanted to know if anyone knows if the fans are 3 or 4 pin? Or how could I check this myself? I know the case fans are a back 92mm and front 120mm fan. Then the cpu radiator fan is 120mm (found this out from person on a Amazon review). 
Would any fan work when replacing my current fans as long as they are the same size?  Any recommendations for a quiet but powerful fan? Price not too much a problem since this pc cost a lot and I would like to stay cool as I see temps hit 75-87 while playing warzone. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I guess you managed to snatch one of those RTX3080 versions of the Omen 30L? So for the fan noise, I think that is quite a personal experience, since everyone has a different tolerance towards fan noises, but you can replace the fans as they are standard sizes and pins, I personally wouldn't replace any of them, as they are quite good, except maybe the fan on the AIO, Noctua NF-A12x25 would be the best choice, all fans are 4pin btw. Now if you want to change the case, there a so many options out there with a great airflow and versatility, but then again, why buy a prebuilt in a first place?  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.