Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
HP Recommended
hp pavillion all in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So I started playing call of duty mobile, but on my pc. I had to download something called gameloop, which is the launcher for the game. Then i had to download the game. Well i used to not have problems playing the game. All of a sudden My pc will go to a blue screen that says error code: attempt_write_readonly_memory. It also says unisafe.sys. It does this no matter what i do. I've tried uninstalling drivers, and restarting my computer, ive tried running sfc/ runnow in the cmd console. Ive tried going to multiple different support people, and nothing they say helps. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Brayden5 , welcome to the forum.

I don't believe that there is a problem with your computer.  I believe that there is a conflict with Gameloop and Win 10.  The errors that you are receiving are normally software based.  It could be that a glitch occurred while installing Gameloop or the game itself.  I suggest going to Gameloop's Tech Support site to see if others are having the same problem.

I have been down this road in the past, myself.  It always turned out to be a problem with the software.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Brayden5 , welcome to the forum.

I don't believe that there is a problem with your computer.  I believe that there is a conflict with Gameloop and Win 10.  The errors that you are receiving are normally software based.  It could be that a glitch occurred while installing Gameloop or the game itself.  I suggest going to Gameloop's Tech Support site to see if others are having the same problem.

I have been down this road in the past, myself.  It always turned out to be a problem with the software.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.