Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 23-q110na PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hi. I am moving to uni in 2 months and I really don't want to pay for 32-inch screen tv when I can hook up my PS4 to my All-in-one pc using a HDMI Cable. But the problem is; I am not much of a computer expert, I have connected a hdmi cable to my pc and PS4 but now I do not know how to switch from my pc screen to the hdmi input? On most computers there are a side button that can navigate through sounds and video inputs ect. But in my case I only have a power button available. Can someone tell me step by step how I can switch from pc screen to the hdmi either by using keyboard buttons, or through settings. Please explain properly as I am not too sure where certain things are located.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @abzman16,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community! I came across your post and wanted to assist you. I understand you want to know how to connect your PC to PS4 using HDMI. Don't worry I'll be really glad to help you with this,

After reviewing your post, I did go through the product specifications and found that you have HDMI output and does not have a HDMI input. I'm afraid you may not be able to connect your PC to PS4 using HDMI.

For more assistance, please follow this link: HP Pavilion 23-q110na TouchSmart All-in-One Desktop PC Product Specifications

I hope this answers your question, let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help.

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful,

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @abzman16,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community! I came across your post and wanted to assist you. I understand you want to know how to connect your PC to PS4 using HDMI. Don't worry I'll be really glad to help you with this,

After reviewing your post, I did go through the product specifications and found that you have HDMI output and does not have a HDMI input. I'm afraid you may not be able to connect your PC to PS4 using HDMI.

For more assistance, please follow this link: HP Pavilion 23-q110na TouchSmart All-in-One Desktop PC Product Specifications

I hope this answers your question, let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help.

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful,

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Hi, Could You Tell Me How I Can Change the Colour settings on My computer? Also, some computers have a screen type, such as Movie, Standard Or Game Mode. Do you know how I can change it to game mode on this HP Computer? Because I have no idea 😬😬😬
HP Recommended

Hi @abzman16,

Thank you for replying,

As I understand you are looking for the setting to change the color on your computer. I'm afraid there is no such option to change the color on your computer. 

I hope I tried to answer your question. Let me know if you need any technical assistance. I'll be more than happy to help.

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again.

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

is this the same problem for the model number24-g011?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.