Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello Huffer can I ask a question? Can we run metro exodus in desktops. If yes then please suggest that these CPU and graphic cards are enough to run it on minimum settings. 

CPU - Zebronics - Intel (i5 3.2ghz Desktop pc / 8GB Ram / 500GB Hard Disk/WiFi) I will add 4gb ram more to make smooth gaming experience. 

Graphic card- Zotac Nvidia GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 64-Bit DVI-D HDMI Retail Graphic 

Please tell me is it enough to run metro exodus in desktop.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

While you will be able to "run" the game it won’t be a nice experience ,I’m sorry  this specs are simply too low for a complex and graphically intense game like Metro , it is more an NO then YES because the performance would be something like "slide show" even on lower settings. Adding 4gig more ram won’t help you much with gaining performance, the only way to get some playable performance would be by exchanging GTX1030 for something like GTX1070 or RTX2070 but then there is the question of your PSU and do you have enough space in your case to put something like this inside.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.