Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Silverius
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Destiny 2 code with system hasn't been delivered.

OMEN by HP Desktop PC - 880-02
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Was meant to receive a code for Destiny 2 with my computer, didn't receive it. Was wondering how I get to it or was it meant to be sent to me via email or anything because I've checked daily for it and have nothing.

Thanks for any help!

7 REPLIES 7
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,068 21,032 1,384 2,218
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Silverius,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I came across your post and wanted to assist you. I understand you are looking for a code which is suppose to be delivered once you order a HP Omen PC. Don't worry I'll be really glad to help you with this.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I"ll need a few more details:

How did you place an order? Was it online or did you purchase it from an authorized store

Did you use an email address to purchase this PC?

Which country do you reside in?

In the meantime, let's try these steps here:

Step 1. Purchase the product - Purchase any eligible Desktop or Laptop from the HP Online Store.

Step 2. Check your email - Within the 2 weeks following the shipment of your product, you will receive, via email, a unique code to redeem your game.

Step 3. - GeForce Experience - Now Install GeForce Experience software on your new PC and enter the unique code in the REDEEM box.

Step 4. Game on - Select Destiny 2 and link to your Steam account. Launch Steam and download the game!

Please respond to this post with the details for further assistance.

Eagerly waiting for your response!

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
DeeG1138
3 3 0 1
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Jeet_Singh

I too am looking for the Destiny 2 code for the free game.

I purchased my Omen via Amazon (online).

I am from the United States.

It was a gift from my husband and he/we have not received any codes, can you help please...

Thank you

0 Kudos
dukearena
2 2 0 0
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am waiting for the game too. I purchased an OMEN 15-ce013nl online (hp store) for Italy, no email arrived from hp or geforce.

I bought it 1 month ago, what should I do?

0 Kudos
DeeG1138
3 3 0 1
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How moronic is the support email I got regardnig MY post?  I posted MY request for my missing Destiny 2 yet you ignore it and show me the next posting with NO resolve whatsoever to where my code is!  Like seriously?  Are you joking with this?   "Did this reply resolve your post or question?"  HECK NO, IT DID NOT!

Are you doing this so that we get distracted and not give us our Destiny 2?  Why not just ANSWER and tell us where the heck our free Destiny 2 game codes are or are you waiting until the time runs out!?  come on now!  be upstanding and give us our codes for pete's sake!  Don't be scummy! 

We just spent $2300 on this computer you can cough of a $50 game ffs!

Hi _____,

dukearena (Student) posted a new reply in Gaming Desktops on 01-14-2018 10:00 AM

Subject: Re: Destiny 2 code with system hasn't been delivered.

I am waiting for the game too. I purchased an OMEN 15-ce013nl online (hp store) for Italy, no email arrived from hp or geforce.

I bought it 1 month ago, what should I do?

Did this reply resolve your post or question?

If yes, then share the good news! Let others know this reply was helpful by accepting this solution. 
You can also show your appreciation by giving kudos.

We appreciate your feedback. It's what keeps our community such a helpful, vibrant place for our members.

Thanks for being a member!

The HP Support Forum Team

Silverius
2 1 0 1
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OP here, never got mine in the end. It's just poor play by HP, there was no resolve, I tried calling their helpdesk and they said it was out of their hands. I'll just not use this company anymore. If I could, I would've refunded the system just for the disrespect but it's too late so I'm stuck with it until I can sell it on. When I'm selling it I certainly won't advertise it as "+ DESTINY 2!" though, that would be false advertisement.

0 Kudos
DeeG1138
3 3 0 1
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Well Silverius thats a shame and really pathetic that HP would do this to us, their consumers.

I am ashamed to say that I thought HP was a stand-up product but now with this and the way, or the lack of response, they are givng us is just over the top!  I have a few clients that all they use are HP and I am going to have a chat with them Monday morning (tomorrow) to have them change out their systems (yes I have that power).  One of them has over 4000 employees, each with their own HP, so maybe that will get them to pay attetion to us, when bigger clients start switching computer/business products...

Such a shame and all over THEIR promotion! That THEY have control of.

DO the math HP, was losing customers over a promo that cost you what $40? worth it?

shakes my head.

Can't wait for my Monday meetings.

0 Kudos
dukearena
2 2 0 0
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Here they are suggesting to contact the assistance and ask why: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Gaming-Desktops/Destiny-2/m-p/6449282#M1735

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation