Mseif
4 3 0 1
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Destiny 2

Omen 7700k GTX 1080
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, i was wondering when the Destiny 2 redeem code will be available. i ordered the PC more than a week from today. 

i also asking if the redeem code will be available for Battle.net and not just steam as i use Battle.net more often and it is more convenient for me. 

Thank you very much 

7 REPLIES 7
Level 15
Level 15
11,083 10,894 1,121 3,234
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Destiny 2

Hello @Mseif

Did you order directly from HP or was the offer from another store?

If from HP store directly, it hear it can take over two weeks to get game codes.

If you dont receive anything soon, you will need to contact HP directly and find out what happened.

Unless there was contact info for the game already given, you can go through the regular support links to chat with a rep.

Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site

0 Kudos
Mseif
4 3 0 1
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Destiny 2

i ordered it directly from HP Switzerland but i am still waiting for a game code but as you said that it can take over two weeks, i guess i will wait.

0 Kudos
Mseif
4 3 0 1
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Destiny 2

4 weeks in and still havent received a code. when i contact the support through email they do not reply. is this common of HP to take so long or am i a special case.

0 Kudos
Level 15
Level 15
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Destiny 2

If you emailed them over the weekend, they will probably contact you Monday.

If not, let me know and I will see if I can do anything from my end.

0 Kudos
Mseif
4 3 0 1
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Destiny 2

i emailed them multiple times over the past 2 weeks. the last time was to a person called Casey Maher who told me to contact him if it did not arrive within 1 week. that was almost 1 week ago now.  and it is monday where i am currently living 

0 Kudos
Level 15
Level 15
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Destiny 2

I will notify HP to see if a rep can be contacted.

0 Kudos
19,576 14,911 305 1,163
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Destiny 2

@Mseif

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation