Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

I recently bought a Victus gaming desktop and it said that it comes with one month of free gamepass ultimate, but I can't find a code in the box or a notification in the xbox app on the pc, how do I redeem it?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

hi

https://www.omen.com/us/en/laptops/2021-victus-16-1-intel.html

Play over 100 high quality games with your new OMEN Gaming PC and one month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate including EA Play. With new games added all the time, there’s always something new to play.9

I don't see anything more than this, maybe try opening the app, since it just says to download it..
but for example here :
Receive Xbox Game Pass For PC (3 Months) at no extra cost when you purchase this product! Please select the ‘+ Xbox Game Pass For PC 3 Months’ option before you add to the basket. Offer valid 23/03/22 - 31/05/2022.
this can be optional, and if not validated?
--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Thank you for your response 

I already tried looking inside the app in the notifications tab and also in the Microsoft store under "included with device" nothing was there. I also tried to look inside the box for a code or something but there wasn't anything there either. I was expecting a code through email or inside the box itself, but there's nothing, what gives? 

HP Recommended

As I told you, you don't remember if at the time of purchase, something like this was mentioned on the website indicated?
I searched for a bit yesterday, and I couldn't find any indication about it.

I think you should see your dealer * there is the same problem here

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/new-omen-laptop-that-was-supposed-to-include-a/51...

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.