Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 30l + x1000 speakers
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Already been through this with tech support but hoping to get it on the radar with the software development team.

HP x1000 gaming speakers prevent Gaming Hub and Omen Control Centre from opening. Tried on both my Omen 30l and my laptop after updating Gaming Hub to the latest version. Worked fine and could see the speakers in v11.2.3.0.

This is a poor show that Gaming Hub managed devices are incompatible with the latest version.

For now i'm plugging them into Line Out rather than USB but this means I have no control over RGB and the EQ.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Connolly20vt 

There are some bugs with version 11.3.0.0 that HP is working on. But I'm not aware of the failure to recognize those speakers as they just aren't very common. You would do best to use the Feedback button at the bottom of the Gaming Hub and report the error. This will get the message to the Omen team directly and faster than anything we could do here.

HP Recommended

I can confirm that HP Gaming Hub support have been in touch to advise that V11.3.3.0 fixes the issue and I have tested this and it works.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.