Umidm
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Graphich cards

Pavillion p6000 series
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Helloo. I never had Pc and I found one from friend. It has motherbord model Ms-7613.
I am trying to get a new graphics card for it. I am gonna play games on it like Cs go, COD , and some other better quality games.

It has Intel core i3 processor and ma7613 motherboard.
My question is should i get new graphics card, processor or new motherboard. I am so new please help.
Thanks everyone
3 REPLIES 3
Level 15
Level 15
11,083 10,894 1,122 3,234
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Graphich cards

Hello Umidm

What is the full model number of this PC you are asking about so I know exactly what you have?

There are lots of different models in the 6000 series.

I will say this...

If you need to change CPU, motherboard and video card, you might as well buy a new computer. :Wink:

0 Kudos
Umidm
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Graphich cards

Hp p6730f Pc,

I just wanna upgrade to the new I7 processor. I dont wnana change the motherboard.or Should I change it?
0 Kudos
Level 15
Level 15
11,083 10,894 1,122 3,234
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Graphich cards

That system is over 7 years old and cannot be upgraded to the new 7th gen core i7 cpu.

Its using the first gen core i - Nehalem series.

Most likely, you wont be able to fit just any new motherboard into that case since HP uses mostly proprietary setups.

You would also have to buy all new parts for everything to be compatible including memory, PSU, video card, hard drive, case, etc.

You could only upgrade to the first gen Core i7-880 Quad, but even if you could find one, it  wont be worth the price
and then it still wont be very good for gaming.

This is why I said, you are better off to buy a new computer already setup with the latest hardware for today's gaming

needs. Anything you spend to upgrade an old system, is money you could put towards a new system.

Sorry, but I hope that helps.

Let me know if you have other questions.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation