NewOmen
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Gtx1080 Ti Liquid Cooler

929552-001
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have been looking to see if I can you guys have a cooler for the model of your gtx 1080 ti  liquid cooler I cant seem to find one, im not sure what product number it is, it somewhat looks like the founders edition but not exactly like one as the back of the board is bare if you could help me I would much appreciate it the product number is 929552-001

1 REPLY 1
Level 12
Level 12
5,780 5,768 545 1,203
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Gtx1080 Ti Liquid Cooler

Hi

I don't work for HP. Many volunteers, such as myself, help folks with PC problems in the HP Forums.

You would need to contact HP Support for assistance with a specific part number for your HP product.

I can't find an HP product using 929552-001. Is this a part number?

I have checked the part number at HP Part Surfer. It is an Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti. I don't believe this part is an AIO liquid cooled component. Ouch, the purchase price was $1928.00. Be very happy if you have a system with this part number.

I have not seen HP offer graphics card AIO liquid cooling options at purchase.

Other OEMs such as EVGA or Asus offer AIO graphics card liquid cooling components.

Please see this site for an example of an EVGA Hybrid AIO 1080 Ti with a 120 mm radiator and fan.

Tom 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation