Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN X900-260XE
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey everyone,
I am looking to purchase a hp omen x900-260XE but iam struggling with the configurator of hp. i want my set up to be able to displays on a triple 4k tv setup and dont know how to go about it or even if its going to work. iam pretty new in gaming pc. 
will the omen x900-260xe mobo works with 2 RTX 2080 ti SLI ?
please someone help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

One RTX 2080 Ti supports up to four monitors at 7680 by 4320.

The SLI option may not be available on your PC. The motherboard does have two x16 slots but Nvidia licenses SLI. It is not free.

HP would have to include this option and would provide an SLI bridge with the motherboard. SLI is not mentioned in any online HP documentation I have looked at. You would have to talk to HP sales or a forum member having this motherboard (MB) may respond.

I have not come across a HP consumer MB to date that provided SLI support.

Regards

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

One RTX 2080 Ti supports up to four monitors at 7680 by 4320.

The SLI option may not be available on your PC. The motherboard does have two x16 slots but Nvidia licenses SLI. It is not free.

HP would have to include this option and would provide an SLI bridge with the motherboard. SLI is not mentioned in any online HP documentation I have looked at. You would have to talk to HP sales or a forum member having this motherboard (MB) may respond.

I have not come across a HP consumer MB to date that provided SLI support.

Regards

HP Recommended

thank you for your reply, allow me some more question?
i ddint know 1 rtx 2080 ti could simultaneously display on four 4k tv. like a said im new in gaming pc...
is NVLINK BRIDGE different from SLI ? and would using 2 rtx 2080ti with an nvlink give better display. ?

i want the 3 4k tv (55 inch each) mainly for racing simulaion. 

HP Recommended

Hi Africa1111,

You're very welcome.

The RTX 2080 Ti specs can be reviewed here (Link). Click specs and full specs.

I am not really familiar with NVlink. This (Link) describes NVlink. It appears to greatly enhance data bandwidth transfer rates between multiple GPUs or GPU to CPU signaling rates. Here is some additional information on what NVlink does (Link).

The 2080 Ti supports NVlink (SLI Ready) and supports four monitors at 7680 by 4320.

NVlink will enhance GPU performance. The 2080 Ti supports 4k on four monitors out of the box.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.