Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP 570-P019NA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to know, can the HP 570-P019NA desktop gaming pc upgrade the graphics and power supply unit.  I want to upgrade to 6gb or 8gb graphics card and 500W Power Supply Unit.  Is it possible? Which graphics cards? Which Power Supply Unit?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@ukguy2k   Depends on what your gaming goals are. What are you expecting to play and at what resolution and settings?

HP Recommended

Hi,  I want to play the latest games and at full hd resolution, since i have a philips full hd monitor.

HP Recommended

That was about as helpful as a waterproof teabag. Lets try this again.

What kind of latest games are you talking about? Triple A gaming, esports or something as simple as minecraft?

Is your full HD monitor 1080p at 60Hz or is it higher end?

See where Im going here? :Wink:

To cut to the chase, that computer you ask about isnt a gaming  machine and not very upgradable.

It has a rather LOW end CPU and would not handle much of a graphics card upgrade. Even then, you are limited by the type of PSU you can install because its micro ATX.

If you want to play the latest games that are on the higher end, you would be better off putting your money towards a new system.

If you still insist, you could go a GTX 1050 mini card but would also need a 300w Micro ATX PSU.

HP Recommended

The Full HD Monitor is 23.4inch 1080p at 60hz.  I want to play 2017 to present action games, RPG games, sports games and hack n slash games.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.