Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen by HP Obelisk Desktop 875-1040st
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I bought 

Omen by HP Obelisk Desktop 875-1040st

Feb. 19 for gaming and Studying. I didn't realize it will cost one month to ship. I really need to use computer next month, and the first time it said estimated delivery day is Mar.25; however, today it says estimated delivery day is Mar.27… It seems like will continue delay..I can't wait that long time! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@gloriaz1006 

This forum has no control of your order. You have to contact the point where you put your order and hopefully they can help you.

Many HP machines come from China and you know the situation now.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@gloriaz1006 

This forum has no control of your order. You have to contact the point where you put your order and hopefully they can help you.

Many HP machines come from China and you know the situation now.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.