Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-ec0013dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have been attempting to download the HP Display Control application. Online videos showed the Display control to be preinstalled however it isn't on my computer. The Microsoft store only has the HP Display Center which doesn't fulfill the needs I have. So I used the HP Support website and entered my laptops information, but the website has been loading for 30 minutes and won't show the available drivers; though it says it will only take up to three minutes. Does anyone know where I could find the HP Display Control app or how to fix the website?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @Hudsonnv 

Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.

Following the specification, your notebook has:

Video graphics
  • AMD Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics
  • Integrated

Software and drivers for HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-ec0013dx is not offering <HP Display Control> software.

You can only download and install:

AMD High-Definition Graphics Driver

26.20.14054.1001 Rev.E641.6 MBAug 14, 2020Download

Devices supported:
AMD Radeon Graphics
AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 Graphics

Kind regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.