Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 15-dc0017nq

Hello. I have been looking around the laptop market for some time and I've come across a strange find . I live in România and one popular website had this offer : 

OMEN by HP - 15-dc0017nq(4PK58EA) for around 1300€, here is a link to the specs

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/omen-by-hp-15-dc0000-laptop-pc/20329817/model/24522790/document...

In this country, tech is expensive and the cheapest laptops with a gtx 1070 are around 2000€, so its price seems a bit too cheap. This particular hp omen had no hdd, only 256 gb SSD, and 8gb ram with an additional empty slot and 8th gen intel i7. I found it odd that it had no hdd. I tried searching this exact hp omen and only found some shoddy Romanian websites featuring it. Does anyone know what is up with this laptop?  I only found the specs of the laptop on the hp support page but other than that no reviews or anything  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Probably grey import from US (your link refers to US market indeed) so would explain it being 30% cheaper but also possibly attracts potential problems with warranty down the line as HP will not honour it...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.