cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Übermensch
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP OMEN 15-Unknown model

HP Recommended
OMEN 15-dc0017nq

Hello. I have been looking around the laptop market for some time and I've come across a strange find . I live in România and one popular website had this offer : 

OMEN by HP - 15-dc0017nq(4PK58EA) for around 1300€, here is a link to the specs

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/omen-by-hp-15-dc0000-laptop-pc/20329817/model/24522790/document...

In this country, tech is expensive and the cheapest laptops with a gtx 1070 are around 2000€, so its price seems a bit too cheap. This particular hp omen had no hdd, only 256 gb SSD, and 8gb ram with an additional empty slot and 8th gen intel i7. I found it odd that it had no hdd. I tried searching this exact hp omen and only found some shoddy Romanian websites featuring it. Does anyone know what is up with this laptop?  I only found the specs of the laptop on the hp support page but other than that no reviews or anything  

1 REPLY 1
krzemien
Level 7
742 561 36 152
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Probably grey import from US (your link refers to US market indeed) so would explain it being 30% cheaper but also possibly attracts potential problems with warranty down the line as HP will not honour it...

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation