Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN 30L Desktop GT13
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

I recently have bought a PC as stated ,  

When playing some not powerful games the FAN start working a bit to much in my opionin

howevver when I play call of duty the PC sounds like a JET and its get very hot

only after 15 min playing my CPU reaches 95 Celcius degrees, you read it correct! Celcius not fahrenheit

And after reading on forums etc i read after it reach over 90 celcius degrees its a big warning

ive had the pc for 5 months and this occured from the very beggining

I dont know what issue can be and i write her before i go back and return this thing

I upload even a spec of my PC

I upload this post but weird cant see the photo i uploaded so upload on link

with kind regards

PC Spec.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello
you will probably notice by browsing the topics here, that many users have this same type of problem
There would be a bad design somewhere.
The computer has powerful components, and it overheats, the cooling system and the case do not seem to be suitable!
The solutions that I saw, are for me, not admissible, they are bypass systems
There are proposals to replace the box, the ventilation system, or reduce performance!
For a new computer, I find it unacceptable to have to come to this!
For me, it is necessary to contact the reseller, and ask for the refund in order to find something suitable
namely that for certain operations indicated, the risk of losing the warranty is too great

https://ssl.www8.hp.com/no/no/products/desktops/product-detail.html?oid=2100172965#!tab=specs

this one ?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello
you will probably notice by browsing the topics here, that many users have this same type of problem
There would be a bad design somewhere.
The computer has powerful components, and it overheats, the cooling system and the case do not seem to be suitable!
The solutions that I saw, are for me, not admissible, they are bypass systems
There are proposals to replace the box, the ventilation system, or reduce performance!
For a new computer, I find it unacceptable to have to come to this!
For me, it is necessary to contact the reseller, and ask for the refund in order to find something suitable
namely that for certain operations indicated, the risk of losing the warranty is too great

https://ssl.www8.hp.com/no/no/products/desktops/product-detail.html?oid=2100172965#!tab=specs

this one ?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Correct this is the one

I paid around 27.000 SEK meaning aprox 2600 euro

this is my first gaming PC and i waas looking very forward to play

however turned to a nightmare 

i will try leave it back hope they accept it

thx for ur help

HP Recommended

Unfortunately you are one of many that, bought the Omen 30L without checking the forums or social media platforms before making the purchase. There is well documented and discussed issue with the uncapable cooling solutions for those computers, the only real solution is to return it, if that's an option or, like myself, migrate all the internals to a different case and enjoy it. The last option is obviously voiding your warranty, unless you keep the old case and move the parts back in case of a problem...

HP Recommended

yes that's what I'm saying

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Hi

thank you for your reply

I just want to give an update on my issue here.
I contacted the reseller and there is no way to do a direct return since it was only 30-days open returns

However they want me to give back the PC so they can send it to manufacture or HP,(not sure where) to give it a test and see what is problem

If this is a known problem I think they should not waste time and bother to send it but just give me another one or return the money back.

I am very skeptical on their way to solve this cause I really dont think their testers will open up call of duty and see how it overheats, I really predict that they will not even open any game to try it and return it and say its working fine,,

anyone have any insight ?

Regards

HP Recommended

hi

you are in a country of the European Union not?
read this

Lagstadgade rättigheter för konsumenter

i hope this is the right link, if not search
Legal guarantees granted to the consumer
from the site of your country of origin

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.