3 1 0 2
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

HP OMEN 30L, order delayed

HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-0380t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Noname11_0-1608356589029.pngNoname11_1-1608356625388.png

Placed an order on Nov, 19,  it was supposed to ship earlier this week, but the order status has not changed since the day I placed it.  I received a notification today and it said the order was delayed, it won`t be shipped until 1/20/2021. 

it was the worst shopping experience ever, thank you HP!

And if you don't have such product, don't put it on your website plz! 

4 REPLIES 4
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
89,587 89,465 11,475 24,623
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Noname11 

I know all vendors including HP are trying to do their best to bring their products to customers. But with on-going Covid-19 pandemic, everything is unpredictable. I believe high priority now is vaccine therefore only God knows when things would be going back to normal.

Please wait, it will come.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Noname11
Author
Level 1
3 1 0 2
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

First of all,  thanks for your commons. 

But HP's action is totally unacceptable and deception. 

Everyone know the COVID-2019 could cause package delay and 30 series graphic card faces shortage and  there is  no way  to purchase, but I never heard about it can be 2 months long. In other words, I am doubting that HP don’t have this product in stock when they sale it on November, and they post this configuration  on the website shows it is available.
 I canceled my previous order from other dealer and choose HP, this what I got. 

Best,

soujourn
Level 1
2 2 0 4
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

yep.... Deceptive tactics to give a ship by date, and then updating customers on that date to say it is delayed a month!!!! We simply wouldn't have ordered these if we knew it was 2-month pipeline ( lol let's see if they push it again.) This isn't Cyber Power PC... this is HP, manage your supply chain.

hwsense
Level 6
395 379 21 114
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The support and service around the holidays are absolutely atrocious! I have an Omen laptop stuck in Memphis for over a week now, with a status waiting for clearance from the shipper, so HP's issue.

Talking to 3 support reps this morning, none of them can guarantee me a delivery by the 24th, and the order was placed over a month ago, so definitely missing Christmas as a present, so I am going to have to return this laptop right away, this is beyond disappointing and frustrating.   

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation