Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-0380t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Noname11_0-1608356589029.pngNoname11_1-1608356625388.png

Placed an order on Nov, 19,  it was supposed to ship earlier this week, but the order status has not changed since the day I placed it.  I received a notification today and it said the order was delayed, it won`t be shipped until 1/20/2021. 

it was the worst shopping experience ever, thank you HP!

And if you don't have such product, don't put it on your website plz! 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Noname11 

I know all vendors including HP are trying to do their best to bring their products to customers. But with on-going Covid-19 pandemic, everything is unpredictable. I believe high priority now is vaccine therefore only God knows when things would be going back to normal.

Please wait, it will come.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

First of all,  thanks for your commons. 

But HP's action is totally unacceptable and deception. 

Everyone know the COVID-2019 could cause package delay and 30 series graphic card faces shortage and  there is  no way  to purchase, but I never heard about it can be 2 months long. In other words, I am doubting that HP don’t have this product in stock when they sale it on November, and they post this configuration  on the website shows it is available.
 I canceled my previous order from other dealer and choose HP, this what I got. 

Best,

HP Recommended

yep.... Deceptive tactics to give a ship by date, and then updating customers on that date to say it is delayed a month!!!! We simply wouldn't have ordered these if we knew it was 2-month pipeline ( lol let's see if they push it again.) This isn't Cyber Power PC... this is HP, manage your supply chain.

HP Recommended

The support and service around the holidays are absolutely atrocious! I have an Omen laptop stuck in Memphis for over a week now, with a status waiting for clearance from the shipper, so HP's issue.

Talking to 3 support reps this morning, none of them can guarantee me a delivery by the 24th, and the order was placed over a month ago, so definitely missing Christmas as a present, so I am going to have to return this laptop right away, this is beyond disappointing and frustrating.   

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.