cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
vNeon
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP OMEN 880-110No DT

HP Recommended
HP Omen 880-110No DT
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have 512 HDD and needs to extent the storage with an External Harddrive. The Product specification says 

2 TB

• Size: 2 TB
  • Interface: SATA
  • Rotational speed: 7200 rpm

Could you send a link to the correct harddrive so that I can purchase it

1 REPLY 1
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
25,646 9,291 2,965 11,393
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@vNeon , welcome to the forum.

You state that you want to buy an External Hard Drive.  Do you mean a USB external drive?  This would be a very good option.  It leaves more space inside of the case to allow for better airflow to keep the components cooler.

I have two SSD's (512 GB and 1 TB) in my computer,  two external USB hard drives and several USB thumb drives for backup.  If the information is very important to me I have it saved on at least three drives.  I like the Western Digital products.  Here is a page of external drives at Newegg.com.  I recommend that you buy a USB 3.0/3.1/3.2 drive.  They are faster.  As you can see, these drives are very reasonably priced for the size of the drive.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation