Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 870-100 Desktop PC series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Im trying to use the omen command center in order to change the LEDS on my PC to red instead of a cycle but all my omen command center is showing is "Game Stream" can anyone help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Natethegr8

I assume you  installed the Omen Command Center from the Microsoft Store.

That is the wrong program and wont work for yous setup.

You need to be using the Omen Control Center for the lights.

sp76864.exe

Is that not working?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello @Natethegr8

I assume you  installed the Omen Command Center from the Microsoft Store.

That is the wrong program and wont work for yous setup.

You need to be using the Omen Control Center for the lights.

sp76864.exe

Is that not working?

HP Recommended

Oh my lord thankyou so so much, you do not understand how long i have been trying to figure out how to get the LED control. Finally i have found an answer to my problems, and again, thankyou.

HP Recommended

If that works, please mark my post as Solved, so others can find the answer also.

:generic:

HP Recommended

OH MY GOSH THANK YOU! I have been searching for *days* to find this little bit of information! I took my computer to be worked on and got a new hard drive. When I got it back, my lights would not respond to the program. This saved me! Thank you again!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.