Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

The PC I recently purchased is the HP Omen 30l with AMD Ryzen 7 5800X cpu, 16 gigs of HyperX Fury Ram and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti. It came preinstalled with Windows 11 (which frankly might be the issue) and it has problems with crashing randomly, even playing games like Terraria on default settings. I've done a reinstall of windows, and all the drivers are up to date. I ran an sfc scan which came up with nothing. It reliably crashes every time I end a raid in Tarkov. I don't know what could be causing this issue, and I've done all the troubleshooting I can think of, so I was hoping someone here has had a similar issue that they found a solution to?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Windows 11 has been quite problematic due to the fact that it is still in its early development so most drivers are not working properly. Most customers here have complained about drivers and most of them use Windows 11 so there really is an issue with that operating system.

[3rd party link removed]

Keep me posted on this.

HP Recommended

If you've recently purchased your PC and it's already crashing randomly I would personally attempt to return it.
I'm running a 25L Ryzen 7 5700g, 16g RAM & a 3070 Ti and haven't had any issues so far (aside from the HP locks & shortcomings I've run into)

Perhaps your PSU isn't up to scratch but it's very difficult to find what's causing it, perhaps the fact it 'reliably crashes every time you end a raid in Tarkov' can be of some help narrowing it down, but the thing is this shouldn't be occurring to begin with.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.