Did you mean: 
weeman
Level 3
71 62 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Omen 870-244 Omen Control Panel

My computer is HP OMEN 870-206na, and have search since March 2017 for a solution on this Forum and HP without a solution found. Does  anybody, found the solution to the HP Light Control to enable the LED light control working. The latest model is made to believe has no longer this facility fitted. Was this HP solution to the malfunction on the OMEN 870-203na? Any information or even better a loution will be most appreciated, thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,216 5,204 268 363
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @weeman,

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

Flower_Bud is at your service.

As I understand, you're in need of support.

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, 

I researched on your case and found out that your desktop does not have HP Omen Control Panel.

Hope this helps,

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And feel free to ask any other queries as well,

Take care!

0 Kudos
weeman
Level 3
71 62 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can not understand your findings. Computer has installed LED lighting on front computer panel and OMEN Light Control software installed. It simply does not work other than LED lights switch on in a frequency timing, changing colours or off position, "but unable to open as per setting". Either computer was never set up properly or software program faulty. Reading the Forum Posts I am not alone by far with this same problem. Can HP resolve this or not, thank you.   

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,216 5,204 268 363
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @weeman,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation