Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Ps. Sorry for the bad grammar

I have bought the desktop yesterday and found a first issue for me which is unable to set up Action Key (Fn) in Bios setup, goes into couple of forums found out that they do not provide the option to change it. SMH.

It doesn't make sense at all for gaming system not to be able to choose whether to use Fn key or not, this is nightmare for some games that requires using of F1-F12 frequently :((((

Now i'm currently having the heat problem like you guys did, the temp reach 85'c and its super hot on the surface of glass panel.
HP Omen 875-0024 with RTX 2080.

After i have read many forum including this one, it seems i have no clear option to sort this problem out.
As i'm still in safe period of returning policy i will keep using this machine for couple of days until it crash out, then HP can have their perfect masterpiece back.

Oh, even their gaming monitor (25X) doesn't support brightness adjust from the keyboard control, just great.

The first and maybe the last time i'll consider HP again.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

The system has nice components, but truly sucks as a gaming system, heck, it overheats watching YouTube vids. The irony is I went thru 2 Alienware rigs because of bios download issues, and I was Alienware before Dell F'd them up. I've added Corsair cooling and all I can say is steer clear of this junk system.

HP Recommended

Yeah, not much you can do. I was sucked in to buy this due to the 'deal' they were having for black friday, and i've spent more time troubleshooting than I would have if I built a PC from scratch at home. I'm tempted to see if best buy will just give me store credit to get something else.. Doubtful... Only thing I can say for cooling is to download 3rd party software to increase GPU fan speeds, for CPU cooling good luck i'm still constantly at 82 degrees celsius.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.