Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN 880-010z
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey guys,

I was wondering if I could replace my desktop's siding with a window one?  I didn't get the window at the time because it saved me 50 bucks, but now I want it.  I can't see it on the parts store for this model [edited], but I was wondering if the other 880's parts would fit my desktop.  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome back to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

Did you try HP Part Surfer (Link)?

The 880 specifications should be universal for all products using this chassis. But HP does not usually provide replacement side panels. So even if you found a different product number with a glass side panel it may not be available for purchase.

You may have to find an online or a local PC chassis modder to add tempered glass to the existing side panel.

Regards

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome back to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

Did you try HP Part Surfer (Link)?

The 880 specifications should be universal for all products using this chassis. But HP does not usually provide replacement side panels. So even if you found a different product number with a glass side panel it may not be available for purchase.

You may have to find an online or a local PC chassis modder to add tempered glass to the existing side panel.

Regards

HP Recommended

Cool thanks man!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.