Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen Obelisk
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How many graphics cards does the Omen Obelisk support?  And is there a way to increase that number?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

One. And no, you cannot add a second. There is only one slot.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

Please provide your PC's product number only.

I can't answer your question without checking the specs. I have not seen any HP PC's running Crossfire or SLI. It may be supported (I have never seen a HP consumer PC dual graphics card configuration).

HP does not provide much documentation on this subject. 

A couple of questions:

Did the your PC's purchase specs indicate SLI ready or capable?

How many watts on the PSU?

Do you have two or more PCIe x16 slots on the motherboard?

Did HP include a SLI bridge in the box? SLI is licensed by Nvidia and adds costs to the motherboard. Crossfire is cooked and does not support DirectX 12.

Regards

HP Recommended

One. And no, you cannot add a second. There is only one slot.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.