Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
1QX50EA#AB8
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Today I updated bios f.12 and it cames with 2 unknown drivers. I have windows 10 1803 version. 

First one : ACPI\VEN_HPIC&DEV_0004

Second one : ACPI\VEN_HPIC&DEV_0003

And I have something wrong my chipset family sata ahci controller. Look at that picture please. Normally it need to 200 series. My others are 200 series and this 300 series. What is that ? Is that wrong ? 

hp.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Update to the latest Intel ME firmware and see if it fixes things. It was just released a few days ago along with those new bios you have.

HP Recommended

Prego.

HP Recommended

@CF4 wrote:

Prego.

Did that solve the issue?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.