Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen X 900-140VT

Hello everyone,

This is my first post, as i am browsing on the HP store, i see the diffrences on Heatsink option for Omen 900-140VT and 900-150qd with

ID JTB STL+PLA Water wClear Cover

ID JTB STL+PLA Water HSW/BDW wCCover

i doubt it would be Liquid Cooling and the case with one window side, but not so sure if anyone know what is the HSW/BDW on the 900-150qd model  please ?

I can't find the information or picture anywhere.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I don't know what the "HSW/BDW" is but I can tell you that "ID JTB STL+PLA Water wClear Cover" is the Omen Logo Asetek Liquid Cooler + a side panel window for the PC case.

Here is what it looks like.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

Hello @Chokerh

Checking the CTO options on the HP OMEN 900-140VT we are not seeing what you showed in the post sir. Below in an image of the 4 available options that are now available. 

Possibility that the original items you saw were changed later to correct error.

Could you check again and let us know if it is showing resolved on your page?

omen x clear cover.PNG

For the OMEN X 900-150qd, the options might have changed as well. 

omen x 950 cc.PNG

I am an HP employee.
Make it easier for others to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
HP Recommended

I don't know what the "HSW/BDW" is but I can tell you that "ID JTB STL+PLA Water wClear Cover" is the Omen Logo Asetek Liquid Cooler + a side panel window for the PC case.

Here is what it looks like.

HP Recommended

that clear cover looks awesome!

I've been told by the sales rep that the HSW/BDW is the motherboard type (Haswell, Broadwell)

probably the technical term they use to call it. so basically it is the liquid cooler with the clear cover.

I've just bought the Omen 900-010 which was on sale, not sure if i can buy the clear cover separately as a part  ?

HP Recommended
The clear cover can be purchased separately.
HP Recommended
Hi Draza47

Can you give me a clue how do i order one?
As checked a few emails with sales rep they told it's not sold separately but maybe able to order from part team?
HP Recommended

Head here http://partsurfer.hp.com/search.aspx

Search for "Z9M77AV"

Under the parts list, look for "905888-002 Cover - Side L-Shape Clear, Typhon"

Click/Check the box to the left and it will add it to your cart.

The panel cost $38 + iirc  $11 for 3-4 day shipping and $16 for 1-2 day shipping.

HP Recommended
Great !!
Thanks Draza41

This is what i've been searching for
Now i can get this cover and replace my rx480 with gtx 1080 to light up my case 🙂
HP Recommended

It really does look quite nice, this is how mine looks ATM.
I'm waiting for AMD Vega and more $$ for Ryzen setup.
https://i.imgur.com/nkY9J5Kr.jpg

HP Recommended

yeah that's look great !

Mine setup is only original but surprised that they put Radeon rx480 8GB version instead of 4GB as stated in the spec sheet.

since i am not much into gaming, but i personally like the geforce lit up, will get it after a bit of use 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.