gtrogers
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Omen - repair / refund times and parts shortage

HP Obelisk Desktop 875-0056na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've been waiting for over 14 weeks 10 weeks (I can't math) for HP to repair, replace or refund my Omen Desktop. Anyone in the same boat? Any advice on how to escalate? I've tried talking to HP tech support and to HP service support but each time I get a vague promise with no timelines and then nothing until I chase them again. I've asked for a UK postal address to make a formal complaint and was literally told 'there is no UK postal address'.

Any advice or similar experiences? Suggestions for what I do now?

3 REPLIES 3
Level 15
Level 15
11,083 10,894 1,122 3,234
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @gtrogers 

All we can do here is ask the Moderators to step in and see if a Rep can contact you here in a Private Message.

Ill see what can be done.

14 weeks is way too long, I agree.

gtrogers
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks! I double checked my maths and it's actually 10 weeks, still a long time to go without an expensive computer.

0 Kudos
19,576 14,911 305 1,163
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@gtrogers

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation