cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
shibby105
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Pavilion Core i5 7400 and NVIDIA GTX 1060 mini 6gb issues

HP Recommended
Pavilion Core i5-7400
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have experienced Code 43, I have reset and changed different sorts of drivers, and I am completely new to all of this. I have a Stock Core i5 7400 desktop with an HP 82F2 motherboard and a Corsair 500W Power Supply and somehow my NVIDIA GTX 1060 mini 6gb graphics card is still not working properly. I have tried the newest driver as well as the one from February 13th. I  can no longer access my NVIDIA control panel nor can my games load properly. Something as simple as GTA V crashes within 5 minutes of playing and every boot-up has graphical glitches across the bottom of the screen. I need some help please.

1 REPLY 1
Grzwacz
Level 12
Level 12
7,153 5,604 681 1,651
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

You can run HP boot time diagnostics. Restart your PC.

Tap "ESC" at boot.

Select "F2".

This may not yield substantive results if the 1060 mini is not a stock component.

It sounds like you have GPU problem.

Reseat the graphics card.

Contact the GPU OEM for technical support.

Regards

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation