cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
TrueSponge
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop Doesn’t Communicate With Monotor

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently bought an HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop from Best Buy. It has an AMD Radeon RX 580 for its graphics card and a Ryzen 5 processor.

Yesterday, when I connected it to my monitor, it was working perfectly fine. However, today, whilst I was playing Fortnite, the PC lost its connection with the monitor. The screen turns black and I get a message displaying “HDMI input not found”.

I have tried switching the HDMI cables and connecting the PC to a different monitor, but the desktop would not communicate with its monitor. 

1 REPLY 1
Photoray002
Level 15
12,679 9,523 1,309 2,556
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @TrueSponge 

IF you tried connecting to a different monitor and still no results, you would do best to contact HP Support directly and make a warranty claim. Other than that, you could try reseating the video card, but I doubt it will do little good in your case.

Use this link...

Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site

Choose the country you are in, then choose Support and follow the prompts.
NOTE: Options and hours of operation vary between countries.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation