Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi all and thanks in advance for any answers,

I currently own a 

HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop PC TG01-2000i

My question is i would like to upgrade my hard drive storage, the PC currently has a m.2 nvme 1TB SSD, this is the C drive and its starting to fill up with my 2 games i.e. MSFS 2020 and Farmsim 22. I know the games will run better from the nvme but i dont want to bog down the system drive, looking for options to increase storage without losing any game or PC performance.

Thanks

Paul

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi Paul @PDG888,

The TG01series PCs have storage device upgrade options. You can add a 2.5 inch SATA SSD to your system. HP provides a SATA power connector and SATA data connector for this purpose.

You will have to uninstall games on the current drive then reinstall the games on the new drive.

A 2.5 inch SATA SSD will not affect system gaming performance.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.