Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp anvy phoenix 850-002NO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi!  i have this pc and i cant find any bios updates, the latest  one.... i have 2B36 model and bios AMI  A0.08. 08/25/2015

Is there a new bios update?  i have win 10 so i cant search on hp.com  drivers and software...win 10 not supported.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello

It looks like 2B36 is the last HP BIOS update under Windows 8.1 as operating system for your PC.

Grzy

HP Recommended

Hi,

The ENVY Phoenix 860-023ng has the same Kaili2 motherboard and does have a later level BIOS.  Additionally, this model was certified for W10 but not W8.

I'll ask HP if the 850-002NO model is missing software updates.

HP ENVY 6055, HP Deskjet 1112
HP Envy 17", i7-8550u,16GB, 512GB NVMe, 4K screen, Windows 11 x64
Custom PC - Z690, i9-12900K, 32GB DDR5 5600, dual 512 GB NVMe, gen4 2 TB m.2 SSD, 4K screen, OC'd to 5 Ghz, NVIDIA 3080 10GB
HP Recommended
Hi. Thank fot reply...that would be great thank you! And i was testing software BIOSagentplus and it did find newer bios update but the software isnt free and i dont sure if i cant trust this software. I would better install from trusted official site.
HP Recommended

@vabuolis

I am waiting on a response from HP internal.

HP ENVY 6055, HP Deskjet 1112
HP Envy 17", i7-8550u,16GB, 512GB NVMe, 4K screen, Windows 11 x64
Custom PC - Z690, i9-12900K, 32GB DDR5 5600, dual 512 GB NVMe, gen4 2 TB m.2 SSD, 4K screen, OC'd to 5 Ghz, NVIDIA 3080 10GB
HP Recommended

Hi

Any news?

HP Recommended

@vabuolis wrote:

Hi

Any news?

I think Dave took a vacation, but I'd be glad to help you.  I have found another similar model with the same motherboard and BIOS family that has a newer version.

You can download A0.13 Rev A. Oc7 2016 here:  http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp77501-78000/sp77786.exe

I'm not sure why you're looking to upgrade the BIOS, but this does fix a few things in this BIOS family.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.