Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp Omen 880-101na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

IMG_20200225_201937.jpg

 hi I still can't figure out y get this error and I've done fresh clean install of windows 10 onto a SSD and it still appears I'm so confused anyone know how to fix this I find it occurs every time I do restart I thought it would be gone when done fresh install of windows onto SSD 

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

@deano90 , welcome to the forum.

This error is telling you that your hard drive has failed.  The only way to fix it is replace the hard drive.  You can run the hard drive diagnostics from the BIOS to make certain:  https://www.support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00386164

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

Hi but i have the hard drive replaced in my computer it not even in my computer at all

HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @deano90!

Even if the hard drive is not in your computer, the error code is telling you that the computer can't communicated with the drive.  Here is a guide that will explain the 3F0 codes:  https://www.gillware.com/data-recovery-services/hard-drive-repair/hard-disk-3f0-error-data-recovery/

HP Recommended

Hi so what do I do now I have SSD installed with windows on it I didn't copy any files from the hardrive itself I created a Windows Media creation tool for the SSD but as u said it appears is tere no way possibly to get rid of it 

HP Recommended

@deano90, there are companies who can retrieve the data on you hard drive, but it is very expensive.

HP Recommended

Recover what ? What do I need to do to stop it from happening over and over again 

HP Recommended

I thought that you were concerned about personal data that you have on the drive.  Frankly, there is nothing that you can do to stop this from happening except for replacing the drive.  I don't believe that it can be fixed.

HP Recommended

Ok I have windows installed on SSD but keep getting messages also it takes very long to boot up cud it be problem with SSD I have 240 gb Kingston ssd

HP Recommended

Also if got new hardrive to put into the computer should that get of any error occuring 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.