Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen I7 8700k GTX 1080TI Gaming Desktop

I cant find any help on how to install Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.

Can someone please explain how to download it?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@AJRC, welcome to the forum.

What is the full model or product number of the computer?  You can find this information by opening HP Support Assistant.  Please don't furnish the Serial Number or other personal information.  Also, it would be helpful if you could furnish a link to the advertisement where the special offer is mentioned.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

https://store.hp.com/UKStore/Merch/Product.aspx?id=4NH00EA&opt=ABU&sel=DTP is where it shows the included package and the same pc.

HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @AJRC!

There doesn't appear to be any instructions on how to claim your copy of Call of Duty, at least, I can't get more when I click on the "More details" tab in the ad.  I suggest that you contact HP Customer Support for help.  They will be the only ones who know exactly what you need to do.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.