Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-03-2023 11:18 AM
I have a gaming laptop victus hp omen rtx 3050 ti
Ram 16 gb ddr4
Intel cor i7 11th gen 11800
The problem is memory clock when i playing game on battery its ok
But when i plugged in the memory clock staying at 6001mhz and its making the laptop overheat and making games freeze so i need to shut down the system with power botton i tried to descreas the memory maximum with bios but its not have any advanced options
So what should i do and how i should fixed?
Please help me guys
01-08-2023 11:53 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are facing freezing issues with your HP Victus hp omen rtx 3050 ti
Please run the updates from HP Support Assistant by following the steps listed below:
1. Download the current version from this Weblink
2. Click on Updates and Messages to scan for new updates.
3. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
4. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
5. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
You may also refer to the HP document to download and use HP Support Assistant by visiting this Weblink.
I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community