Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Dude, it works! I can't believe it I'm so happy!

It didn't work before, maybe because i didn't have the other 2 fans, but now with a good air flow and 99% CPU power it flies! 

Thank you so much! Appreciate it👌🏻😉

HP Recommended

That's good to hear. It's a pain to get RMA, ship back, receive a new item possibly. 

HP Recommended

Hello, im just confused, like how you can buy a 3000 dolar PC to put these *ucking fans, its disgusting it lokks like *hit. And i have a msg to HP how you use 25L case for a GPU and CPU like this. HP are RETARDS

HP Recommended

I have been dealing with the high temps in the omen case for a while too.  Initially I added fans which helped some, but the cpu temps would eventually climb very high and thermal throttle the cpu.  I finally replaced the stock cpu air cooler with the Noctua U9S Chromax and the temps are finally under control.   Still though the Omen case does not have good air flow and sometime soon I will just buy a high air flow case and move the components over to that.   The Omen case just left a bad taste in my mouth with the bad air flow and the horrible stock cpu air cooler just topped it off.   

HP Recommended

Try to set the CPU power to 99%. It worked for me.

HP Recommended

Thanks, but I fixed my thermal issue already by installing the Noctua CPU cooler.  Limiting the CPU by lowering the speeds or turbo speeds is a temporary fix.   Now my CPU can run at max speeds on turbo without thermal throttling and the CPU can run the way it is meant to run.  Even though I have solved my issue, I just don't like the case any more and am going to replace it soon for one that looks better, with better air flow, and is easier to maintain and upgrade.  The motherboard will probably go soon too.

HP Recommended

Hi,

The reason is that it does cost 3k+ and I want it to last for a long time.

Noctua, in my opinion, makes the best case fans despite their color design, which I could careless. Their reliability, quietness and ability move the air volume are what I value.

More over, I don't look inside the PC not even once a week that it doesn't matter really. I actually had the lights turned off inside as PC is sandwiched between desk and bed that it's hard to see anything anyway.

There you have it.

DT

HP Recommended

Cheers!  Yes Noctua is all I use now.  2x 120mm Noctua Chromax fans for the top and bottom of the case, 2x Noctua 92mm Chromax mounted on the Noctua U9S CPU cooler, and one lonely Brown Noctua 92mm rear case fan.   I have the Noctua fan control too and I find it handy.  When it is really warm I ramp them up a bit and in the cooler months I can ramp them back down and they are near inaudible.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.