Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cerenbjk
Level 2
21 11 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp Omen 880 - Ide Ata/Atapi Default Sata Ahci Controller (Normally 200series chipset) Help please.

1QX50EA#AB8
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello in device manager IDE ATA ATAPI under just seeing Default Sata ahci controller. I have 200 series chipsets. And I download last chipset version,Intel management engine driver. Nothing has changed.

And Intel (R) 200 series chipset family thermal subsystem - A2B1,

Intel(R) 200 Series Chipset Family SMBUS - A2A3,

Intel(R) 200 Series Chipset Family PMC - A2A1
When I click on properties in says "No drivers are installed for this device." when I wanted update nothing has changed too. 

1 REPLY 1
Level 20
Level 20
112,230 102,407 16,065 24,680
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp Omen 880 - Ide Ata/Atapi Default Sata Ahci Controller (Normally 200series chipset) Help please.

Hi:

You may have to install the latest Intel RST driver if all you see is a standard sata ahci controller...

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27984/Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Intel-RST-User-Interf...

If you don't want the software, download the 64 bit zip file and manually update the sata ahci controller by browsing to the unzipped RST driver folder.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation