Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a hp omen 870-219 

Wondering if a msi 1070ti duke will fit and work

The 1060 3gb is weak

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Bigtrav204, welcome to the forum.

@Bigtrav204 wrote:

I have a hp omen 870-219 

Wondering if a msi 1070ti duke will fit and work

The 1060 3gb is weak

I don't believe that the card will fit into the space provided for it.  The card is 12.28" in length.  You can measure the space from the Back I/O ports to the front of the case to see.  Also, the card requires a minimum of 500W and a 6-pin and 8-pin power connector.  The power supply unit (PSU) in the computer is 500W.  This doesn't leave any power for peak needs.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

do yo have any idea what i could fit in there so i can get some 4k gaming action?

HP Recommended

Here is a small, but powerful, card that has a maximum digital resolution of 7680 x 4320.  Review the Specifications Tab for all of the information on it.  It does require one 6-pin power connector.  You can check your PSU to assure that it has the connector.  It only requires 400W to operate properly.  Your PSU will have plenty of power.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.